Ordering Books from IngramSpark
Note: Before placing an order of multiple copies of your book, I strongly recommend that you place an order for a single copy to review.
Ordering copies of your book from IngramSpark is a fairly straightforward process. Here are the steps involved:
- Visit https://myaccount.ingramspark.com/ and log in using the email address and password you were provided. (If it is your first time logging in on your computer, you may also have to answer a security question.)
- On the homepage for your account, you will see a menu to the left. Under the Orders tab (marked by a delivery truck icon), click on Place Order.
- Select the book you wish to order.
- The shipping address defaults to your primary address in the system. To ship to another address, click Change under the Ship To section.
- Choose your printing and shipping options. The default is Economy printing with Commercial Ground shipping, which gets books to you in roughly 6–11 business days.
- In the yellow box, update how many copies of the book you want to order.
- If your book is in pre-sale, you will be given the option to either have the book printed and shipped to you before the on sale date or to wait until the book is officially released. Choose the Override On Sale Date option to get your order before the book is released to consumers.
- If you have made any changes to the default order settings, click Update Order at the bottom of the page.
- If everything looks good, click Submit Order.
- Review the order and choose how you wish to pay.
That’s all there is to it!